- DS Automobiles introduces its latest Limited Edition model
- McLaren reveals further details of bespoke ‘Hyper-GT’ car
- Suzuki Ignis first drive
- BTCC 2017 preview - 32 drivers make up the most competitive grid ever
- Shanel Drewe Ready to Roll in her Clio
- New Abarth 595 Trofeo priced
- Should you get an extended warranty for a second hand car?
- On the road with the Volvo V90
For this week’s review – I have decided to do a bit of Arctic Exploring – because the car I am testing is the Isuzu D-Max Arctic pick-up truck which is a vehicle festooned with large wheels, Botox bodywork and an engine that would if required, move the Polar Ice-Caps.