after taking his 13th win today he exceeded the record held by Mick Doohan of the most wins in a season. Taking second Yamaha’s Valentino Rossi who claimed runner-up in the World Championship standings, crossing the finish line in third Repsol’s Dani Pedrosa.
For fourth it was a battle of the Ducati’s, but it was the Italian Andrea Dovizioso who was to prevail over team-mate Cal Crutchlow and take fourth place. Monster Tech3 Yamaha’s Pol Espargaro was sixth with older brother Aleix in seventh for the NGM Forward Racing team. In his last outing for LCR Honda, German Stefan Bradl finished eighth with Ducati wild card Michele Pirro and GO&FUN Honda Gresini completing the top ten.
MotoGP World Championship Standings –
1. Marc Marquez – 362 Points 6. Pol Espargaro – 136 Points
2. Valentino Rossi – 295 Points 7. Aleix Epargaro – 126 Points
3. Jorge Lorenzo – 263 Points 8. Bradley Smith – 121 Points
4. Dani Pedrosa – 246 Points 9. Stefan Bradl – 117 Points
5. Andrea Dovizioso – 187 Points 10. Andrea Iannone – 102 Points
Moto2 World Championship Standings -
1. Esteve (Tito) Rabat – 346 Points
2. Mika Kallio – 289 Points
3. Maverick Vinales 274 Points
Moto3 World Championship Standings –
1. Alex Marquez – 278 Points
2. Jack Miller- 276 Points
3. Alex Rins – 237 Points By Laura Turner
Alice Hughes scores points at Anglesey despite car troublesRead more...
Lydia scores good points at the tricky Trac Mon
Lydia Walmsley was at the picturesque circuit known as Trac Mon on the island of Anglesey in Wales last weekend as the Junior Saloon car championship (JSCC) arrived there for the third meeting of the season.Read more...