With fifteen minutes remaining on the clock, and in a forecasted downpour, the red flag was brought out due to Adam Morgan locking the fronts on his Cicely Racing Toyota and headed straight for the tyre wall.
Morgan was unharmed in the incident, but his car suffered from some serious front end damage, with the team working hard to get him out for qualifying.
It was Rob Collard that set the early pace, before the red flags brought the session to a halt.
James Cole is looking set to be out in time for qualifying – with his engine change being required due to the driveshaft broke during the first practice session.
Qualifying is set to begin at 3:10pm however this could change if the support sessions are delayed further due to barrier repairs.
Free Practice Two Classification (those who posted competitive times):
1. Rob Collard (eBay Motors)
2. Mat Jackson (Airwaves Racing)
3. Rob Austin (Rob Austin Racing)
4. Will Bratt (Rob Austin Racing)
5. Nick Foster (eBay Motors)
6. Colin Turkington (eBay Motors)
7. Jack Goff (RCIB Insurance Racing)
8. Adam Morgan (Cicely Racing)
9. Aron Smith (Airwaves Racing)
10. Ollie Jackson (Speedworks Motorsport)
11. Frank Wrathall (Dynojet)
12. David Nye (Welch Motorsport with Sopp & Sopp)
13. Joe Girling (M247 Racing/Tech-Speed Motorsport)
14. Lea Wood (Wheel Heaven/Houseman Racing)
15. Warren Scott (Team BMR Restart)
16. Gordon Shedden (Honda Yuasa Racing)
17. Jake Hill (Addison Lee Motorbase)
18. Dave Newsham (Speedworks Motorsport)
19. James Kaye (AmD Tuning.com)
20. Dan Welch (Welch Motorsport with Sopp & Sopp)
21. Tom Onslow-Cole (PPCGB.com/Kraftwerk Racing)
22. Jeff Smith (Pirtek Racing)
23. Andrew Jordan (Pirtek Racing)
24. Sam Tordoff (MG KX Momentum Racing)
25. Michael Caine (Addison Lee Motorbase)
26. Jason Plato (MG KX Momentum Racing)
27. Matt Neal (Honda Yuasa Racing) by Nikki Thompson