together with unrivalled dynamics and everyday versatility. The F-PACE is available to order now at Jaguar UK retailers, priced from £34,170.
Developed using Jaguar’s Lightweight Aluminium Architecture, the all-new F-PACE combines purity of line, surface and proportion with F-TYPE-inspired features such as the powerful rear haunches, fender vents and distinctive tail light graphics.
The bold front grille and the muscular bonnet hint at the performance potential of engines like the 380PS 3.0-litre supercharged V6. Elements such as slender full-LED headlights, forged 22-inch forged alloy wheels and short front overhang carry the design vision of the C-X17 concept through to production.
The all-new F-PACE seats five occupants in absolute comfort. The interior is a perfect blend of premium materials and finishes, exquisite detailing, luxuries such as heated, electrically-reclining rear seats, and cutting-edge technologies including the InControl Touch Pro infotainment system and 12.3-inch HD virtual instrument cluster.
At a Glance
– The all-new Jaguar F-PACE: a performance crossover for those who love driving, with unrivalled dynamics and everyday usability
– Priced from £34,170
– Models include Prestige, R-Sport, Portfolio, S and First Edition.
– F-TYPE-inspired form that delivers on the promise of Jaguar’s breakthrough C-X17 concept, with a spacious, luxurious cabin and large 650-litre luggage compartment
– Strong and stiff Lightweight Aluminium Architecture delivers agility, refinement and efficiency
– All-Wheel Drive (AWD) delivers reassuring levels of grip for all-weather confidence, further enhanced with segment-leading traction technologies including Adaptive Surface Response
– InControl Touch Pro: the world’s most advanced infotainment system, designed in-house by Jaguar Land Rover to make every journey easier and more connected
– 10.2-inch tablet-style touchscreen is intuitive to use and features superb quality graphics
– Connect up to eight devices on the Wi-Fi hotspot, transforming the F-PACE into a mobile office or entertainment centre
– Virtual 12.3-inch HD instrument cluster with four visual themes and full-screen 3D navigation display
– World debut of Activity Key: waterproof, wearable technology for active lifestyles, allowing the keys to be securely locked inside the vehicle
– Double-wishbone front and Integral Link rear suspension for exceptional handling and ride comfort
– F-TYPE-derived chassis technologies including Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Dynamics and Configurable Dynamics to offer a rewarding, tuneable driving experience
– Optimised aerodynamics delivering low drag and high-speed stability and refinement
– Clean, responsive 180PS 2.0-litre Ingenium diesel uses state-of-the-art technologies to minimise NOx and produce CO2 emissions from just 129g/km
– Supercharged 380PS 3.0-litre V6 petrol delivers scintillating performance: 0-62mph in 5.5 seconds
– 300PS 3.0-litre V6 diesel combines outstanding refinement with the high torque output of 700Nm
– Intelligent Driveline Dynamics (IDD) enables all-wheel drive ability and rear-wheel drive character
– All-Surface Progress Control enables smooth drive-away on low-friction surfaces
– Full suite of cutting-edge occupant and pedestrian safety systems