New DS 3 Givenchy Le MakeUp will be on display at DS World Paris from 10 May to 7 June as part of an exclusive Givenchy Le MakeUp exhibition showcasing the brand’s iconic products and sources of inspiration.
Following the launch of New DS 3 earlier this year, DS Automobiles has revealed the New DS 3 Givenchy Le MakeUp Limited Edition, which has been created with Givenchy Le MakeUp to redefine French luxury and elegance in automotive design.
The latest limited edition to join the New DS 3 range, New DS 3 Givenchy Le MakeUp will be available as a hatchback and a Cabrio, either with a manual gearbox or the very latest EAT6 automatic transmission. All versions are powered by the DS brand’s award-winning PureTech 110 S&S 3-cylinder petrol engine.
Designed to appeal to customers looking for the ultimate in personal expression, only 500 examples will be available in the UK. Just over half of all DS 3 drivers are women, so this limited edition has been designed to meet the expectations of many modern day women, who are always on the go.
A bespoke Givenchy Le MakeUp kit is stored in a special compartment in the driver’s armrest inside the car and the spacious interior provides the perfect place where both the driver and the front passenger can apply and check their make-up before driving. Further enhanced by experiential technology – a signature of the DS brand – both courtesy mirrors feature special LED lighting developed exclusively for this limited edition to ensure the best possible illumination, day and night.
The unique styling of the car includes a textured white body colour called Opaline White. The exterior look is completed with stylish Givenchy Le MakeUp badges positioned on the doors, just in front of the ‘shark fin’ B-pillars.
The beautifully finished exterior perfectly complements the luxurious feel of the interior, which boasts a striking Rose Pink dashboard and premium black leather upholstery. Emphasising the overall harmony of the design, the rose pink colour of the dashboard can also be seen inside the driver’s arm rest.
The creation of two iconic French brands, New DS 3 Givenchy Le MakeUp will be on display at DS World Paris between 10 May and 7 June, alongside a range of stylish products from Givenchy Le MakeUp.
New DS 3 Givenchy Le MakeUp specification;
– Based on Elegance trim
– Basalt Back leather upholstery
– Matching black leather on the steering wheel, handbrake, gear knob and instrument binnacle
– 17-inch Aphrodite diamond-cut black alloy wheels with Whisper Purple centre caps
– DS LED Vision Xenon headlights
– 7-inch touchscreen
– DS Connect Box with emergency and assistance system
– Rear parking sensors
– Hill-start assist
– Auto Pack, including automatic air conditioning, automatic headlights, heated/folding door mirrors
– Hatchback: Opaline White body / Whisper Purple roof
– Cabrio: Opaline White body / black soft-top and Whisper Purple roof surround
Givenchy Le MakeUp cosmetics kit;
– Le Rouge lipstick, shade No. 315 Framboise Velours
– Noir Couture mascara, shade No. 1 Black Satin
– Prisme Visage face powder, shades No. 2 Satin Ivoire, No. 3 Popeline Rose, No. 4 Dentelle Beige or No. 5 Soie Abricot
– Nail polish, Le Vernis, shade No. 32 Whisper Purple exclusive limited edition
The products offered in the New DS 3 Givenchy Le MakeUp kit are available to buy at DS World Paris during the exhibition.
Prices for the New DS 3 Givenchy Le MakeUp Limited Edition will start from £19,395 for the hatchback and £21,695 for the Cabrio version.