Andrew Jordan came out on top this time for Pirtek Racing but Jason Plato was less than four hundredths of a second behind. Jordan had set his fast time just as the session came to a close.
Gordon Shedden was the best of the works Honda Civic’s in third with Colin Turkington close behind in fourth. Tordoff could only manage fifth this time just ahead of Matt Neal in the other Honda Yuassa Racing Civic. Dave Newsham was the fastest of the Toyota’s taking seventh in his speedworks machine. He was just over a tenth ahead of Frank Wrathall. Adam Morgan was out of the top ten this time in eleventh.
Mat Jackson was the best of the Airwaves cars in ninth and Rob Collard joined his ebay motors team mate in the top ten edging out Morgan by four thousandths of a second.
Liam Griffin was the fastest of the Jack Sears Trophy runners in his Ford Focus, narrowly beating practice 1 S2000 Pace setter Lea Wood.
2013 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship – Oulton Park – Free Practice 2
1. Andrew Jordan (Pirtek Racing): 1:26.605
2. Jason Plato (MG KX Momentum Racing): +0.039
3. Gordon Shedden (Honda Yuasa Racing): +0.096
4. Colin Turkington (eBay Motors): +0.385
5. Sam Tordoff (MG KX Momentum Racing): +0.424
6. Matt Neal (Honda Yuasa Racing): +0.520
7. Dave Newsham (Speedworks Motorsport): +0.617
8. Frank Wrathall (Dynojet): +0.737
9. Mat Jackson (Airwaves Racing): +0.884
10. Robert Collard (eBay Motors): +1.068
11. Adam Morgan (Ciceley Racing): +1.072
12. Ollie Jackson (Speedworks Motorsport): +1.193
13. Tom Onslow-Cole (PPCGB/Kraftwerk Racing): +1.301
14. Aron Smith (Airwaves Racing): +1.624
15. Jeff Smith (Pirtek Racing): +1.641
16. Daniel Welch (Welch Motor sport with Sopp + Sopp): +1.660
17. Jack Goff (RCIB Insurance Racing): +1.679
18. Rob Austin (WIX Racing): +1.791
19. Nick Foster (eBay Motors): +1.968
20. James Cole (RCIB Insurance Racing): +2.086
21. Will Bratt (WIX Racing): +2.330
22. Liam Griffin (Addison Lee Motorbase): +2.396
23. Lea Wood (Wheel Heaven/Houseman Racing): +2.437
24. Aaron Mason (AmDTuning.com): +3.261
25. David Nye (Welch Motorsport with Sopp + Sopp): +4.189
26. Warren Scott (Team BMR Restart) +4.340 by Marc Waller